วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Original Candle Lantern Reviews



Read more Reviews These little lights are very useful for us over the years. What I like that it is totally safe use of candles for lighting around the house when the power is out. I really like the design procedures and other functions, such as the handle and hook, but when I use the little "I know how to use them again. We keep a flashlight and a couple with their own camping equipment.

When we were camping citronella candles inside, you do not know how much good help. Also, when it was suspended over the top of the tent, I found a hook is very hot (I burned my finger when I tried to move), so I have to be careful with this in the future.

Reliable source of light in the forest. I like that it is possible to visually assess the amount of use of sails on the left by removing the spotlight from below. The chain is long enough, so far from the tent to avoid the possible merger of tissues. Want to be a bit "less difficult, but no design fault. Very nice and compact clamshell design.
Discription : This is a classic, long-burning collapsible candle lantern that has natural light, heat for thousands of outdoor enthusiasts for decades. This is perfectly suited to tourism, mountaineering, snow camping and similar outdoor activities, in addition to providing suitable backup for emergency lighting. UCO Original Candle Lantern uses a 9-candle now surround it in the safest and most efficient lamp housing available anywhere. Spring powered tube pushes the candle as the candle burns, the fire in maintaining a constant height. Screen slot allows users to control the remaining recording time of the candle flame retardants.
Read more Original Candle Lantern

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น