วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Coleman 4D Pack-Away LED Lantern Reviews



Read more Reviews Ive only had mine for five days, but it seems just what I needed. Ive ran on batteries hours every day trying to run down the battery and its still ongoing. 16 hours light for five days. I've dropped twice and I have no problems.
I used it on tour, and the light is perfect for my small business. I was easily able to read my books at night with light and good light reading. I had no problem of light work easily disintegrate in the background with a little touch and actually had a bit of pressure "to collapse. It would be nice to have a button to lock / unlock the pack away. Anyway, I give 5 stars.
I love this flashlight. I have my own more than one year and hit him a lot 'and still works well. It is also the original set of batteries, it lasts forever! It is also very clear. The downside is that I would say that light is actually a bit 'too bright to be right on time in white plastic bags for food can actually help spread the light enough.
Discription : Coleman 4D Pack-Away LED Lantern is a powerful, compact and reliable light source for camping, fishing, traveling, as expected, and blackouts and other emergencies. Bright, long-term Cree XR-E LED provides 140 lumens on how to set "high". Coleman Pack Away the unique design allows the lantern to telescope into the built-in storage for storing compact space-saving handle rests on the base not to accept any additional space. Pack-Lantern includes a total of 40 hours to 18 hours at high and low, with a set of 4 D-batteries (not included). The LED lamp is weatherproof, durable ABS housing with a light world more comfortable fit, chrome-Guard, Golden Globe and a huge pile of fan service in the wide open spaces.
Read more Coleman 4D Pack-Away LED Lantern

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น