วันอังคารที่ 9 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Brunton Canstand For Butane Canisters Reviews



Read more Reviews This support is released in the gas canisters Brunton. It is very difficult to just because its small enough to be skewing a bit "to get into the groove, but the big sails up easily. Stoves get this level is more difficult to record levels. Good work on the picnic table, however.
Pros: It weighs almost nothing. It costs almost nothing. It plugs into my kitchen equipment. It is worth seven dollars. If I break I probably buy one for seven hundred dollars.
When the system changed from a bottle of cooking oil filtering system, I was concerned about the stability of the heating stove pot 2 liters, due to the small base of filter characteristics. When I saw Brunton Canstand I thought it was "Now is a great idea." I have just returned from a backpacking trip where I once Canstand and I must say that really struck me as simply work on a well, something. Vegetation at least three points out of the filter reaches inch MSR I was using with my Primus stove and creates a much more stable. Slmost weighs nothing and fits in your pocket stove. Each user filter stove should not be without it!
Discription : Butane Torch CanStand Kitchen & stabilizer - Unfold the compact, lightweight CanStand and lock in the filter any butane fuel. CanStand has rubber grips on its feet to help increase stability.
Read more Brunton Canstand For Butane Canisters

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น