วันอังคารที่ 16 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Black Diamond Apollo Lantern, Dark Gray Reviews



Read more Reviews
I love this flashlight. I got to camp, but found many other uses for it around the house. Generally, the use of NiMH batteries and a weak performance in half for most uses, but it is nice to have the most power when needed. I am glad that I found instead of the standard model 1W LED 3W LED. I'm tempted to buy another because it was very useful, I would have one of my car.
Little E '(about the size of the soup), light, looks impressive, and it emits a great light. It is the regulator and it works perfectly as a night light for children. Every time I go camping or backpack all jealous of this lamp:)
Discription : Great, great, soup-can sized lantern crossing. Legs fold and infinite loop to provide employment opportunities
Read more Black Diamond Apollo Lantern, Dark Gray

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น